The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
What do elections have in common with climate change programs and policy?
When does America say enough is enough to the same patterns of behavior from government tax funded programs? It looks like this:
1) Pass federal legislation to distribute tax funds with incentives to push a program or agenda.
2) Move power from local levels to the state executive branch, NGOs, and corporations to centralize the system.
3) Spend MILLIONS of dollars implementing the changes.
4) Renew or pass new legislation to continue dumping tax funds into programs so that the states and local governments become dependent.
5) Ignore, belittle, or discredit any person who finds issues that show the program or changes made are not working as intended; and, may even be detrimental or cause harm to the American people.
This clip is from earlier this week on the Pat Grey Unleashed podcast about the climate change program to push for Green Energy--specifically wind. Take a listen to this short clip.
Now reread above and relisten to the clip substituting energy with elections--specifically HAVA/EAC certification program/CARES and the issues that have been exposed. Do you see how similarities?
Watch the full clip here. It is worth it! https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=687908542286098
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
Comments are closed.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!
E_Moore is a Utah resident who has decided to give back and get involved! Read to learn more about a variety topics surrounding election issues facing Utah.